The mobile e-commerce business is one of the most hotly contested markets worldwide where every unicorn and fattest e-commerce companies in their respective segments are vying to outpace their competitors.
With more than 206 million predicted shoppers procuring goods online, there are no chances of any source of friction hampering your growth in e-commerce universe. Most companies, who have managed to establish a firm root online, have already trekked to take a concerted approach required to engage the customers.
While those who are new noir in this field and are convinced to an extent to get developed a M-commerce App and are yet to ascertain about the key steps and decisions needed to successfully build, launch and grow a deep-pocketed mobile commerce business, this due diligence is for you.
#1 Choose the Perfect eCommerce Platform
Do your homework before heading into the m-commerce app development company by finding the right e-commerce platform. Here are the some of the leading eCommerce platforms you can choose:
• Magento: Magento is the world’s most flexible commerce platform that allows offers almost everything an e-commerce site would need to showcase products, carry out online transactions, offer customer service and run all your backend processes efficiently. Some of the key Magento e-commerce features are User Dashboards, Inventory Management, Advanced shipping and supplier management, Allows bundling of products, Built-in cross sell and up sell capabilities, CMS option, Newsletters and much more.
• OpenCart: The OpenCart marketplace, is an open source PHP-based online e-commerce solution that features 13000+ modules and themes to jump-start, grow and expand your business. You can find beautiful themes for just about any sector, service integrations, payment providers, shipping methods, social media, marketing, accounting, reporting, sales as well as language packs.
• Shopify: Shopify has it all in terms of an easy setup, with a handy dashboard area for quickly adding products, customizing the look of your site and more.
• Woo Commerce: WooCommerce gives store owners, the control to sell anything, anywhere. Beautifully. Additionally, it provides a strong, robust framework to developers which is extendable, adaptable, open-sourced which gives them the freedom to create a beautiful online store.
#2 Simple and Fast Admin Panel
Admin panel acts as the most pivotal element for an E-commerce website, since the controllers to manage the front end of the website lies in back-end and Admin panel plays the same part. It allows you to manage and control your data, such as products, emails, inventory, promo codes, payment status, methods and much more.
So, before choosing an e-commerce platform, make sure you take a demo on the platforms discussed above and check if you are able to handle the back end without any hassles, & there’s nothing that confuses you and makes your work even messier.
Alongside it, also make sure you’re able to:
• Upload the products easily in larger volumes.
• You’re able to provide discounts, flash sales, display special offers and promo codes.
• View, add, edit and delete email users.
• Able/disable product tags, wishlist, price tiers, ratings and reviews.
#3 Be Prepared with the App Flow
Since you’re all set for mobile e-commerce development, you should have a clear idea of – how your app process will run. Don’t fret, it never means you should have in-depth knowledge of every screen, but being prepared with a basic idea of the app flow helps the development company to identify your requirements.
As a rule of thumb, keep the following points in mind:
• Make user registration as easy as pie, like allowing the users to sign up by social networks is the most obvious solution.
• Strictly don’t keep the sign-up process mandatory. Research reveals, 23% of purchases are abandoned because of the tedious sign-up process.
• Make the process simple, human-centered by reducing the number of screens your customer has to go through. Like you can avail one page check out, it reduces the chances of mood swings and prompts customers to quickly land on payment section.
• Providing more than one payment method including PayPal, Apple Pay and Android Pay.
#4 Support and Maintenance of your eCommerce App
Make sure your e-commerce development company backs you in every unsolicited moment like when the payment stops working, when the server gets overloaded on special occasions or when traffic is more than average days, or when your mobile store goes down. Providing you with the future updates and taking you out of such dilemmas should be their first priority.
#5 Mobile App Marketing
Mobile marketing is an infallible part of the equation – you need to let people know about your app. It’s essential to show your customer all the perks of becoming a user of your app. This way you can reach out customers, attract and engage them with your mobile commerce app.
Is your m-commerce development company providing a comprehensive package that includes Mobile App Marketing?
Efficiency is intelligent laziness. Do your homework before you go to Mobile app development agency taking your great idea. Things become simple and comprehensible for both parties. All the best.
Hello there! My name is Oktay from Tokensboss editors. I introduce myself as a business graduate and writer. I have been doing research on cryptocurrencies and new business lines for over 2 years.