How to change the background of Zoom, one of the most used video calling applications in the world?
One of the most popular applications in the world recently, Zoom has become an indispensable part of business life. The application, which entered our lives in 2011, is an application that is indispensable for seminars that you can use on your smart devices regardless of computer and phone, and even attend meetings without installing the application on your device.
When you want to video chat in the Zoom application, you may want a more pleasant image as a background. The application Zoom offers the background changing feature to users with many options. How about Zoom background change? Let’s see together.
How to Change Zoom Background?
- First, install the Zoom app on your device.
- You cannot change the background without the app. (Meetings can be attended.)
- Then log into or start a meeting.
- Located on the lower left; Click on the sign above the “Stop Video” option.
- Click the Select virtual background button.
- Choose a background.
- The process will be completed.
You can take advantage of Zoom’s background effects by following the above steps in order. With the Blur option, you can make your background completely blurred.
What is Zoom Avatar?
Zoom, one of the world’s most popular online calling platforms, allows people to use an avatar instead of themselves. In this way, you can participate in meetings in a fun way.
How to Add a Zoom Avatar?
First, install the Zoom app on your device.
You cannot change avatar without the app. (Meetings can be attended.)
Then log into or start a meeting.
Located on the lower left; Click on the sign above the “Stop Video” option.
Click the Select virtual background button.
Go to the Avatars section from the tabs above.
Choose an avatar of your choice.
The process will be completed.
How to change the Zoom background in this content and what is the Zoom avatar? We answered questions such as: Do you use the Zoom application, which background do you use the most? Do not forget to share your opinions with us in the comments.
Zoom Received Gameplay Feature!
With the Zoom game play feature, users can now play any of the games in the explore section during the meeting.
This step was one of the latest steps taken by Zoom, which became one of the most used video conferencing applications in the world during the epidemic period, to encourage users to use the application after the epidemic.
How to Play Zoom Games?
- To access new features, first update your app if it is out of date.
- After your app is updated to the latest version, open the app.
- Next to the People section is the “Apps” section. Click on this option.
- This option takes users to the explore section of the app. Here, the user can download any game in the store if he wants, but if his purpose is to download applications, he can also browse the applications in the same section.
- After downloading the game, the user can play the downloaded game while having a voice/video call with any person or people on Zoom.
Zoom’s app discovery section now has a variety of games and apps, including Colibri, Gaggle Party, Heads Up, Ask Away, and Funtivity by Hermis. The user can review any of the said games or applications without having to leave the application and naturally the ongoing meeting.
Users who are curious about what kind of applications are in the store can use the specially prepared web page to view the applications available in the application store. Users can select apps by category. For example, when the “Games” category is found and clicked on the category section on the left, as many options as there are in the store will appear in front of it.
Hello there! My name is Oktay from Tokensboss editors. I introduce myself as a business graduate and writer. I have been doing research on cryptocurrencies and new business lines for over 2 years.