WordPress is an excellent Content Management System that offers you endless opportunity to customize your website as per specific needs. Whether you want to incorporate a new functionality or modify the existing ones, the PSD to WP conversion services will help you do so. The numerous drawbacks attached to traditional PSD web design have made way for WordPress, which is far more browser-friendly and seo-friendly.
What makes PSD to WordPress conversion a better choice than any markup language driven conversion?
Well, the PSD design, which is designed in Photoshop, doesn’t display appropriately in every browser, which in a way restricts the website from getting noticed by a greater population of consumers. By converting the PSD design to WordPress codes, you will get a chance to improve the visibility of your website while retaining its distinct features. PSD to WordPress conversion offers a great solution to website designers, helping them create custom designs and themes that’re capable of meeting the unique needs of clients.
WordPress has witnessed a tremendous increase in the success rate of business owners who’re in the need of updating their website content on a continuous basis. Thanks to the comprehensive in-built features like user registration, stringent password protection etc, WordPress has been successful in becoming the first preference of business owners who need to perform website management as per a well-organized pattern. Amongst numerous advantages of chopping to WordPress, the ones, which’ve been recognized by a majority of entrepreneurs include:
- Cross browser compatible web applications– Equipped with automatic code filters, WordPress offers the convenience of slicing PSD files to CSS and HTML. Even with a slight knowledge about PSD slicing, a developer will be able to convert a website’s theme to WordPress. Once this conversion is done, all that the developer will get is a cross browser compatible web application. This web-based application will run on almost all the browsers ranging from Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox to Internet Explorer and Opera.
- Easy availability of budget-friendly service providers– Unlike other template conversion experts, PSD to WP conversion service providers can be found easily. In addition to this, the pocket-friendly rates charged by these experts make them the cost-efficient means of converting the site’s theme to WordPress.
- Lesser technical support required– You will need very little technical support if you decide to choose PSD to WordPress for your website. The easy-to-use features of WordPress will allow you to have complete control of your website, without the need to learn a lot. You can carry out the basic updating and editing such as changing colors of images and uploading new images. You don’t need to look for any technical help for performing these activities.
- Assurance of 100% W3C compatibility– W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) is a standard that marks the outstanding stature of a website. You can expect your website to grow only if it meets the W3C standards. When you choose WordPress theme for your site, you ascertain 100% W3C validation for it. The markup conversion professionals will provide you with a website that meets W3C standards and functions in a hassle-free mode.
- Enhanced ratings on topmost search engines– If you’ve been trying hard to improve your website ratings on the popular search engines but haven’t been able to achieve the desired results then converting your site’s markup language can help you with this. A theme conversion expert would utilize the best tools and techniques to ensure that your site ranks on the first page of Google, MSN, Bing, etc.
Now you’ve them all! With all these impressive advantages of converting PSD to WordPress, who wouldn’t want to switch to WordPress theme for his/her website? However, before delving into these benefits, do ensure to hone your knowledge about WordPress themes because a well-informed decision is always a well-made decision.
Hello there! My name is Oktay from Tokensboss editors. I introduce myself as a business graduate and writer. I have been doing research on cryptocurrencies and new business lines for over 2 years.