In the cryptocurrency market last June; There have been many important events, from El Salvador, which announced that it will use Bitcoin (BTC) as the legal currency in the country, to John McAfee’s suicide in prison in Spain after his extradition to the USA was approved.
Here are the developments in June::
- Tesla’s rival Daymak will produce an electric vehicle that mines Bitcoin (BTC) and Dogecoin (DOGE). The company also announced that pre-order payments can be made with Cardano (ADA).
- IOTA (MIOTA) has launched its first fully decentralized network.
- Google will allow cryptocurrency exchanges and wallets to target and advertise to US users.
- Hungary became the first country to erect a statue of the mysterious creator of #Bitcoin.
- VeChain has launched the IVF application together with DNV and one of the most important healthcare facilities in China.
- Bitcoin 2021, the largest BTC conference ever held, took place in Miami.
- IOHK has released the first update of Cardano’s (ADA) Alonzo Testnet.
- Bitcoin will be used legally in El Salvador.
- Within the scope of the enforcement action initiated by one of the Thodex victims in return for the receivable, approximately 16 million liras in the bank account of the company were placed in a lien with 3 vehicles.
- Iranian President Hassan Rouhani wants the necessary steps to be taken to legalize cryptocurrency activities in the country and ensure that citizens’ capital is protected.
- Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said in a statement that cryptocurrencies will be used proactively in international agreements.
- El Salvador’s President Nayib Bukele announced that he has instructed the president of @LaGeoSV (state owned geothermal power company) to draw up a plan to offer cheap, 100% clean, 100% renewable, #Bitcoin mining facilities from volcanoes in the country.
- With the excitement of Euro 2020, fan token prices started to rise.
- The $DOGE NFT was sold for $4 million in #Ethereum (ETH). Thus, $DOGE NFT became the most expensive breast NFT.
- China has ordered #Bitcoin (BTC) miners in Yunnan to cease operations until the end of June.
- Ripple (XRP) scored a win against the SEC.
- Famous actor Neil Patrick Harris announced that he will take part in an advertising campaign aimed at showing how easy it is to invest in #Bitcoin.
- President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s words were put up for sale as #NFT.
- John McAfee committed suicide in prison in Spain after his extradition to the United States was approved.
Hello there! My name is Oktay from Tokensboss editors. I introduce myself as a business graduate and writer. I have been doing research on cryptocurrencies and new business lines for over 2 years.