There have been significant developments in the cryptocurrency market last month. Since the regulations on cryptocurrencies in Turkey will be completed as soon as possible, we have compiled important details for you until the fall of Bitcoin.
The developments in May are as follows;
- Sotheby’s accepts payments in Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH), and the company has partnered with Coinbase for crypto support.
- “Crypto Asset Service Providers Guide” was published by MASAK.
- Galaxy Digital announced that it will acquire #cryptocurrency provider BitGo for $1.2 billion.
- KFC Canada has announced that it will accept payments with Dogecoin and eBay will allow #NFT sales.
- Tesla has stopped receiving payments in #Bitcoin (BTC).
- With this announcement of Tesla and the statements of Elon Musk, there was a serious decline in the Bitcoin and crypto money market.
- #Ethereum founder Vitalik Buterin announced that he has burned 410 Trillion Shiba Inu (#SHIB) and the remaining tokens will be donated to a charity.
- The Bitcoin Pizza project was launched. With the #Bitcoin Pizza project, both developers and pizzerias will be supported.
- Treasury and Finance Minister Lütfi Elvan spoke about cryptocurrencies. Minister Elvan announced that the regulations will be completed in a short time.
- Beşiktaş filed a lawsuit for promoting the crypto money it will launch on a website as if it were Beşiktaş’s official fan token.
- Türkiye İş Bankası has become the first Turkish bank to offer a payment guarantee in foreign trade using #blockchain.
- Famous market chain Sheetz has announced that it has started accepting payments with cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies that can be paid will include cryptocurrencies such as #Bitcoin, #Ethereum, #Dogecoin and #Litecoin.
- TBY Holding Innovation Director Erdal Can Alkoçlar announced that TBY Holding will soon launch the first example of tokenization projects with a gold field in the eastern region.
- #Blockchain giant #Ripple has another important win against the SEC. Regarding #XRP’s status, the judge denied the SEC’s request for access to the company’s legal advisory data.
- The Central Bank report dated “May 2021” presented to the Parliamentary Digital Media Commission has emerged.
Hello there! My name is Oktay from Tokensboss editors. I introduce myself as a business graduate and writer. I have been doing research on cryptocurrencies and new business lines for over 2 years.