The main thing that WordPress clients give close consideration to; It is the SEO settings that work with no issues. On the off chance that the foundation of your site you are utilizing is WordPress; You certainly need a SEO module. Modules on the WordPress framework have various undertakings and one of them is the Yoast SEO module.
I have much of the time referenced how significant the SEO point is in my different articles. In the event that you don’t make the substance you produce in a language that the Google web index can see, maybe these substance will vanish unnoticed by anybody in the colossal web world.
All things considered, you need to deliver your substance, however you would prefer not to be associated with this SEO interaction. Now, we run over the Yoast Seo module. This module, which discloses what you need to do in each article you compose, guarantees that your articles are perceived by Google.
Why Do You Need an SEO Plugin?
Successful WordPress search engine optimization requires more than just adding relevant keywords to your site’s content. Search engine crawlers examine keywords and other features that can move every part of your site to the top of a search result page.
Meta description, title tag, URLs, site structure, and many other elements are also indexed according to a search engine’s current algorithm to determine the relevance and quality of a site. Manually managing all these elements can be time consuming and ineffective, and most plugins have limited features they optimize.
Along with Yoast SEO and many other SEO plugins, it helps your sites rank better in the Google search engine and handle many things effortlessly. Yoast SEO and many similar SEO plugins are one of the most preferred plugins on new websites. Especially at the beginning of 2021, Yoast SEO was the most preferred SEO plugin.
What is Yoast SEO?
Yoast SEO is a free WordPress module made by Joost De Valk that causes you enhance your site for web crawlers without composing a solitary code.
With over 5+ million introduces, the module oversees everything from your site’s metadata, XML Sitemap, and sidetracks.
Its highlights make Yoast SEO basic and simple for everybody.
The module not just causes you enhance your site for web indexes like Google, yet it additionally encourages you improve your webpage’s substance quality.
Yoast SEO is a finished SEO arrangement. Without this module, you should introduce in excess of twelve modules in the event that you need to completely enhance your site for web crawlers.
Making the necessary settings correctly will add value to your site and will gain value in the eyes of search engines. Yoast is among the SEO tools that will add value to your site and increase its performance in the eyes of the user.
Yoast SEO Settings
Yoast is very simple to use. We start by installing the plugin first.
- After entering your WordPress admin panel, we say add new from the plugins on the left.
- Let’s write Yoast Seo in the search box on the top right and say “Install now” to the first plugin with the same name. Then we click the “Activate” button.
- You have successfully installed the plugin. Now a title named “SEO” is opened in your left menu.
- Under the SEO title, options such as “General”, “Search Appearance”, “Search Console”, “Social”, “Tools” and “Premium” will appear.
Yoast is a user-friendly plugin for use. You can do most of its features effortlessly. You can handle your transactions by reading, especially thanks to its easy use and practical structure.
There are 3 tabs in the general menu; Dashboard, Features, Webmaster tools
- Dashboard shows a problem with the plugin, is there any plugin it is conflicting with.
- Features is the most important part of this plugin. My settings are as follows, you can do the same if you want. Just pay attention to the XML sitemaps part. I disabled this feature because I use a different plugin for this sitemap. You can make it active too.
- Webmaster tools are there to connect this plugin with your website’s webmaster tools. I think that is not necessary either, you can skip this field as well.
Yoast SEO Correct Use
Now that we have made the settings for the Yoast plugin, we can also provide information about the use of Yoast SEO.
The use of Yoast starts when you start adding a new post. You will see that a new field has been opened for this plugin just below the WordPress post editor. Just like in the screenshot below.
It’s time for the most important part of the Yoast plugin. The word in focus is the word you want your article to revolve around, or the word you want your article to come up with based on which search on Google.
When you write the word focused on this area, your SEO score will begin to take shape and the necessary warnings will begin to be made.
Our EO analysis tool has been put into service as an advanced version. You can do free online site analysis by typing your site’s address, and you can see your SEO report. Some warnings will start coming to us by the Yoast plugin. Now I want to tell you which titles this plugin analyzes.
- Outbound links: In a good SEO content, one or more links to other websites should be absolutely necessary. For example, this link goes to the page where Yoast explains the importance of outbound links.
- Internal links: Internal linking is also very important. Make sure to link from your page to other pages on your site.
- Keyphrase in introduction: Make sure you have your focus keyword in the first paragraph of your article.
- Image alt attributes: Don’t forget to add alt tags to images you use in your article. Its alt tag can also be your focus word.
- Keyphrase length: Shows the length of your focus keyword.
- Keyphrase density: The rate at which your focus word appears in the article. It should not pass too much, nor too little
- Keyphrase in meta description: Your focus word must be included in Meta descriptions. See: What is a meta description?
- Meta description length: Meta description length. The maximum number of characters you should use in the meta description should be between 160-165.
- Previously used keyphrase: Whether the focus word has been mentioned before in another article. Each article should target a different word.
- Text length: The length of the content on your page. I think a minimum of 500 words.
- Keyphrase in title: In the title, the focus word should be passed.
- SEO title width: The length of the SEO Title. Your title should be 60-65 characters maximum.
- Keyphrase in slug: The focus word must be in the URL.
Hello there! My name is Oktay from Tokensboss editors. I introduce myself as a business graduate and writer. I have been doing research on cryptocurrencies and new business lines for over 2 years.